Monday, January 5, 2009

To A New Year and a Look Back!!!
















I can not tell you how many times I have started this entry...and then was interrupted or stopped on my own...or forgot what I was doing...or...or... * Smiles*
Willing and I would both like to wish you the very best New Year!!! We hope it will be prosperous and joyful for you! We felt that one of the best ways to celebrate what was to come was to look back from where we have been. Many of the pictures in the next several entries will be doing just that...where we have been...(these are all early photos of Willing and I...we show them to explain how our photo techniques have improved this year...and of course we are our best models) BTW Willing and I are celebrating a year together in sl. * BIG SMILES * That is a real accomplishment for sl so I have been told! For me it has been a fantasy come true!!! ~*Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment