Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mer-Elf Creations!!!http://merelfcreations.wordpress.com/


OMG!!! I LOVE the people you meet in second life!!! No doubt the best thing about this type of venue is how it connects to people from all over the world!!! I was so very blessed this week to meet Morgaine Price, the creator of Mer-Elf Creations. This has a little story to it if you are so inclined to read...a "technical difficulty" relieved my inventory of a folder. Ehhh a folder is easily replaced...except this was my BLUE GOWN FOLDER!!! OK...OK...I am very spoiled...and this folder was filled with a...well...let us say a LARGE number of quality gowns...Morgaine's blue Elegance gown being one of them. A complaint to the gods that be and a diligent search by them turned up no folder...*big sighs...
In any case I have slowly replaced some of my more favored gowns...Moraine's blue Elegance gown was next on my list. So I stopped at the shoppe...and decided that since I had endured the disappearance of my gowns...I would fancy her entire Elegance collection in blue, green and persimmone!!! Buying this package was like getting one gown free!!! The options and pieces she provides are amazing and her dress boots are the very best I have ever found...a one piece fancy boot...feminine and delicate...yet...able to kick the...well you know what I mean.
Was I surprised when a few moments later I was IM'd by Morgaine herself to thank me for my purchase!!! I almost fell off my chair!!! I have never...ever...ever...been contacted personally by a merchant!!! Well...Morgaine...girl...you got a supporter now...and I am spreading the news!!! Good luck to you!!!
Here is the Elegance Collection by Mer-Elf Creations and I did not even show the many options available!!!~*D

No comments:

Post a Comment