Friday, July 3, 2009

In the "PINK"...






























































































































































































































































































































OMG!!! One of the common threads for Hair Fair this year was PINK...now I have to be honest...pink is my least favorite color...peach...ok...pink...no...never even owned anything in rl in pink...*shudders*... HOWEVER...this year PINK means something more to me...it is the color for Locks Of Love...the sponsors of the Hair Fair...many of the hair offered there by all the vendors gave 50% of the sale price to Locks of Love...I myself have donated over 40 inches of hair to Locks of Love in rl...Many of the vendors also offered special pink hair...here is a collection of the free offerings of PINK...and I may change my mind about pink after all!!! ~*Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment